4.19.2012

Work in progress x's 2

I'm still plugging away on my final for class & since I didn't have time to put together a post today, I thought I'd share my prelim plans for the dining room in my fake clients house. If you all remember here is the bedroom I was working on.

And now the dining room...


The color of the chairs aren't exactly right, but its hard to find images of the actual chairs IN the actual fabrics I'm using.  So this is similar to my plan, but not exactly though. 

Like the dining chairs would be in the same finish as the table and arm chairs. 

Oh and the back of the china cabinet will be painted a pretty coral color pulled from the wallpaper. 

And the drapes would have a scalloped leading edge repeating the shape of the dining table.

You get the idea though. Right?

Here are the sources:
Wallpaper: Cole & Son Hummingbirds
Armchairs: I can't remember, oops
Dining Chairs: Hickory Amsterdam Side Chair
Dining Table: Jan Showers Lombard Table
Rug: Madeline Weinrib
Light Fixture: Johnathan Adler Sputnik Chandelier
China Cabinet: Hickory Chair Vauxhall Cabinet

8 comments:

Belle on Heels said...

Dear sputnik chandelier, please come live in every room in my house.

Love it!

charmaine said...

I love all of it! Can I be your fake client?

Danika Herrick said...

Freaking fantastic! Love the light of course:)
I so wish I could take on clients right now so I could hire you girl! If I ever can though....

We really need to do cocktails!

xo
D

Me, Ed and Pea said...

Loving it!

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

Lucky fake client. I want to sit and linger (with a glass of wine) in those blue chairs.

Kim @ keller-creative said...

I love those blue chairs !

Stephanie Sabbe said...

looks great girlfriend!!

Carrie @ Hazardous Design said...

Oooooh! Love those hostess chairs!