4.20.2012

dispenser fun

Having so many school supplies around my apartment is forcing me to be more creative with my organizing.  While shopping online for some new desk things (and looking for more ideas on the best way to organize a TON of stuff in a TINY space) I started searching for a cute tape dispenser. 

Who knew there were so many fun choices out there. Here is a roundup of my favorites (starting with the one I covet the most)   


1. Iomoi Elephant  2. Lucite Dispenser  3. Ducky  4. Poppin 5. Blue Whale  6. Brass Train  7. Sewing Machine  8. Froggy  9. Natural  10. Magnetic Dispenser  11. Bunny  12. Brass Whale  13.  Metal Box


Do you have a fun tape dispenser at home?


HAPPY FRIDAY!!

7 comments:

Annie said...

Love your impulse to organize! Way to be! and love these dispensers, who knew there were so many out there?!

Belle on Heels said...

I continue to be madly in love with the iomoi dispenser. We haven't ever purchased a desk for our home office yet and I'm already solely focused on the accessories. Typical.

Lilacandgrey said...

LOVE the elephant one!

Jordan - Queen of LA! said...

poppin gave me a white one and i love it but that iomoi one is sooooooooo cute!

Anna @ IHOD said...

Okay you have convinced me that I MUST get a new one. That whale? Too cool for school!
Have a great weekend Linds!

Anna @ IHOD said...

Okay you have convinced me that I MUST get a new one. That whale? Too cool for school!
Have a great weekend Linds!

Unknown said...

Such a fab round up. Too bad I have hide my tape from the kids. I totally want a cute dispenser sitting on my desk.

Thanks for sharing.