4.03.2012

old as dirt is new

I don't think I ever showed you pictures of my kitchen rug!  It came straight from esalerugs.com and was shipped super fast- I was in love at hello.

If you recall from a year and a day ago these are the colors


And here it is in all its glory on my kitchen floor.  Well, I wouldn't exactly call what I have a kitchen- it's more like an apartment grade stove, fridge,sink and cabinets that don't shut properly.  I try to make it a kitchen with the personal touches like this rug. 


Next up, working on updating the kitchen window treatment.  Picking a fabric is easier said than done of course.


PS- I have the BEST giveaway tomorrow, you won't want to miss it. I promise.

13 comments:

Ashley said...

Fantastic! I bought a rug for my entry from esalerugs and had a great experience, too. Love, love, love your rug, Linds.

CLP said...

I looks great! I would love a rug like this for my kitchen!

Belle on Heels said...

Oooh I love it! It adds so much pizzazz. Fabulous!

Karena said...

On my way to see esalerugs!! It looks so wonderful in your kitchen!

I hope you will Come and enter my amazing Cross Bottle Guy Giveaway!You will love it!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Unknown said...

Ahhh! It's gorgeous!!! I want one!

Jenna at Homeslice said...

Oh it is gorgeous! I love it! Thanks for sharing!

That Girl in Pearls said...

It's wonderful! Perfect choice to cozy up that space and make it truly charming. I'm a fan :)


Peace and Well Wishes,
B.

That Girl in Pearls

Laurie said...

Love esalerugs! They are the best. Great rug.

melanie said...

very nice... great colors! can't wait to see your reveal for the window treatments!

Me, Ed and Pea said...

I love a rug in the kitchen and just added one to mine - not sure it's working as well as yours is though ;)

casey at loft and cottage said...

It really warms up the kitchen and adds character. Love it!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing and oh! Did I read giveaway?

Kelly @ View Along the Way said...

This rug is GORGEOUS! I love seeing how online rugs end up looking in real rooms, because it can go either way, but this one totally wins!