9.07.2011

old as dirt rug

all my shopping and searching online finally paid off- I am the proud new owner of my very own antique Persian rug!!

You can see why I wanted one so bad HERE

Anywho, here is a little teaser of all the pretty colors


I know, I know there isn't much red in it like my inspiration photos. But, I realized that I don't have that much red in my house and I am more drawn to the blues and other colors in the rug.  Plus the size was PERFECT for my kitchen and it looks like it was made for the space.

Don't you love when things happen like that?

I'll be sure to show you more of the kitchen as I finish a few other projects.  (another hint, these babies are for the kitchen)

Happy Hump Day!

8 comments:

Daily Cup of Couture said...

can't wait to see more of the kitchen!

xx

mosaicology said...

These are the kind of colours I would pick! Love it.

Ashley said...

Gorgeous! Where did you score this delightful rug?

LindsB said...

Ashley, thank you for the reminder- I totally forgot to put that in the post! I got the rug at esalerugs.com- love that place!!

Laura Trevey said...

Those colors are beautiful together!!

xoxo

Emily | Recently said...

I've been looking for a rug with those colors for so long! It looks gorgeous. Nice find!

Julip Made said...

These colors happen to make up a perfect fall palette! Definitely share pictures when you get it settled.

Lonely Wife Project said...

I love the color combo! Dying to see it in all its glory.