3.05.2012

tulips no more

Awhile back Bailey of Peppermint Bliss posted about her love of this tulip fabric that she wanted for her little girls nursery.  Sadly it had been discontinued.  But, she is resourceful and found a way to make it all hers. 

As seen in Bailey's little girls nursery. LOVE!

Anyway long story short, I didn't think much of it then but now I keep seeing it I really want some of my own and I HATE that I can't have it.   The design is by Paule Marrot and was made by Bruschwig & Fils. I remember seeing its pretty colors at the design center way back when and I'm so mad at myself that I didn't get it then.  Figures, right? 



House and Garden magazine via Stylecourt
 


My only hope of this pattern is to get this print by The Well Appointed House, but its just not the same. Sad Face.

7 comments:

L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...

oooh, that is a pretty fabric! Do you think you can find it on ebay one day??? What would you use it on?

Ashley said...

Like you'd, I'd VERY much like to have one of those Paule Marrot framed prints in my home...as if the print wasn't gorgeous enough, it's also encased in lucite! Lucite!

Courtney said...

yep, pretty obsessed with this fabric, too!! drooling over those roman shades... happy monday!

kayce hughes said...

I love that fabric!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

what a lovely print! Bailey's nursery is one of my favourites, Im a fan of anything Peppermint Bliss anyhow!

Julip Made said...

I remember Bailey's quest for it. Definitely a worthy quest as Paule Marrot's work is girly, glam perfection!

Unknown said...

What about trying to make your own version of the fabric on Spoonflower? Of course, it won't be an exact match, but then you can really customize it, and make it your own.