3.06.2012

I spy

The work of Gabriel Hendifar has been making its way around the blogworld and of course I am in love.  I was drooling over one of the living rooms when I noticed a little friend looking back at me.


Do you see what I see?

Hint, it's on the coffee table.



It's the crabbie I posted about a few days ago!  And you are in luck, there are still two of them available on the Goodwill shopping site.  (Here and here)



And because I can't stop wishing my living room looked like this one, I had to post it


ta ta for now!


(photos from Gabriel Hendifar

3 comments:

L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...

I have that crab! found it at a thrift store for around 2 bucks:)

living room sets said...

Hey
Appreciate it for this post, I will be extremely thankful to find out these kinds of fantastic information.
Thank you!

Anonymous said...

GREAT PICS:) I really like your blog..so much nice inspiration.
I wish you a lovely weekend:)

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
(Sweden)