2.16.2012

Future house bathroom...check

Yesterday I spent the entire day at the Boston Design Center working on my project for class.  There is soooo much to pick from. It's really hard for my crazy ADD self to focus just on one thing, I want it ALL!

While my project is slowly coming along, I didn't make any final decisions yet.  But what I did make is a final decision on is what my future house second bathroom will look like.  I've got the wallpaper and tile all ready to go...one little detail, I just need the bathroom to put them in.

It's down to either of these choices

CHOICE 1- white froggies with green tile
OR
CHOICE 2- green Froggies with black and white tile

I'm in LOVE, like I have to have it now kinda feeling.

I even brought home a sample of the green one just to show the husband.  I 100% expected him to tell me it was awful and give it the thumbs down.  But, to my wonderful surprise he actually liked it. He laughed when he saw it and said "yea that is really cute, I like it." 

I'll take that as the green light and place my order now.

You know you would too.

19 comments:

Kate L. said...

Yay for frog wallpaper! I love both combinations here. The green paper looks so different on screen from how it looks in person—the sample you took home really was amazing!

Lindsay said...

They are both awesome but I vote for white froggies with green tile. That wallpaper is SO COOL!

Belle on Heels said...

Sweet lord. If I find something like that with turtles on it, it will be in my house IMMEDIATELY. That is adorable!!

Aesthetic Oiseau said...

Oh my gosh - Option #2 is absolutely amazing. Wow!!

Ashley said...

It's always great when a husband and wife are on the same page with decorating...and, if you're taking opinions, I'm absolutely crazy for the green froggy wallpaper with the black and white tile.

Washroom Services Nottingham said...

Me and my hubby are still arguing about whether we got the right shade of creme on the walls from 4 years ago, i guess we'd be better off getting a professional in and not arguing with them, i maintain, he chose the wrong shade!

I love the black and white tiles!

Susanna said...

That wallpaper is great! I especially like the green.

Kim @ keller-creative said...

I love option 1!

Lilacandgrey said...

wait, my realtor brain just clicked in, and green is one of the hardest colors to sell for resale...so go with the black and white tile :)

LindsB said...

Cara I had no idea?!? That is a total friggin bummer- damn those people who dont like green tile!

Tara said...

Love them all!
xx

www.queenoffunkydiy.blogspot.com

lemondropdreams said...

I love those frogs...very quirky!!

Karena said...

Green Frogs and white tile!! I love it!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

The Tiny Abode said...

Bravo! This is a super exciting start! I hope we get to see more soon!!

Kelly b said...

I vote green paper black/ white tile. That way you can always change the paper and have a more neutral tile. You might not like the green tile after a few years.

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

I looove the green paper with the black and white tiles! (it kind of looks like my inspiration boards for wedding colors!)

Anonymous said...

Green frogs, black & white tile.

Anonymous said...

I love the green, black and white frog paper, and would love to have it in my house. Can you tell me who makes it or what book you found it in? Thanks, Lori

LindsB said...

Anon, its a Brunschwig & Fils paper called Frog Treillage. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I think its discountinued :( I can try searching for some left over if you want- just email me!