10.07.2011

Curling up

mmmmm, DELISH!!

LOVE this space.  I just want to curl up in one chair (with the hubby in the other chair of course) and get to reading this stack of magazines I have waiting to be cracked open.

Too bad the forecast calls for 80 degrees this weekend, this library would be the perfect place to spend a cool fall evening.  Screw it, 80 degrees or not its STILL Fall in my mind. 

Curling up on my couch wins, since I don't have a pretty library like this one.  Sad face.

But, HAPPY FACE that it's Friday! 



PS- THANK YOU to everyone for all the amazing art recommendations yesterday- I knew I could count on my readers to point me in the right direction!!


(source: Nuevo Estilo design by Isabel Lopez-Quesada)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The carpet in that photo is amazing!
andhousemakesthree.blogspot.com

Karena said...

Oh nothing better than curling up all comfy with a good book!!

PS Come let me know what you think of my Autumn decor and enter my New Giveaway!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

pve design said...

good thing there are 2 chairs, cause I am going to crash that space with you~
pve

Daily Cup of Couture said...

love this!! perfect for a cozy Fall evening :)

xx

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

Those ottomans are gorgeous!