10.11.2011

blue pigment fun

If you read Architectural Digest you might have noticed a pretty hip coffee table that made it into two of the featured homes in last months issue. 

I just LOVE the Yves Klein pigment coffee table.  I've seen it most in blue, but you can't forget about the lovely pink and gold filled tables as well. Delish!










Which one is your favorite?


(photos from Architectural Digest; Celerie Kembel design photo by William Waldron; Chicago Home Magazine design by Michael Richman and photo Alan Shortall; New York Times, home of Marianne Boesky; Nuevo Estillo)

8 comments:

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

I'd would have thought I'd like the pink better, but that blue is fabulous. What a great table! Janell

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love the gold one!

Ashley said...

Blue, definitely blue. It's can't be an Yves Klein piece in any other color besides his signature blue!

Lindsay said...

So hard to chose!! I think pink wins for me though.

p-l-a-i-d said...

I'd have to say the gold one! It is so glamorous!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

difficult one! but the gold one is my winner

Aico Cortina said...

Gold filled table looks amazing. It would be apt for an antique/royale setting.

livingwithstyle said...

what a great way to bring color into a room!