8.29.2011

Over It!

Irene an I are NOT on speaking terms!

I totally thought when I woke up yesterday and still had power I was in the clear. I had a list full of things to get done, starting with a few sewing projects.  Just as I got everything set up and ready to go... the power flickered twice and went out for good!  Apparently Irene and her wind gusts had different plans for me.  BOOOO to you Irene!

Thank goodness I got my spray paint project done on Friday afternoon.  Here is a little hint


side note- here is where I have to get my spray painting done
in the back alley- my neighbors hate me


Anyways, that's right I have myself some awesome fretwork panels from Danika and Cheryle and their new company O'verlays!

These two ladies are GENIUS and the possibilities of projects that can be done with their panels are endless.  Just look at some of the things that have been made so far









And the super funny Bri over at Me, you and a wiener came up with this creation which I am slightly obsessed with


My panels are currently drying and as soon as it's spray paint weather again (aka Irene the wench is gone) I will get to painting the chest these babies are going on.

Be sure to head on over and check out O'verlays- I guarantee you have a project you can use those babies on!!

12 comments:

pve design said...

love this! You can spray paint here any time but Irene is not invited. No bossy gals allowed.
pve

April of Smidge Of This said...

What a fantastic idea to add them to dressers - I LOVE this look like crazy.

court. said...

post afters!!!! i'm dying here!

ps you ok after irene?

Oksana @ Order Matters said...

L, you chose a beautiful blue! Can't wait to see the final product. Have a good one!

Bri@Meyouandawiener said...

ohhhhh what are you doing with them..?? Quick, get it did!

Thanks for the shout out!
Timmy hugs for you.

p-l-a-i-d said...

The white console table with the pink flowers are my favorite!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

love this! when I first say these I thought the fuchsia one was a garage door, so silly of me!

Navy Bean said...

Glad you survived Irene! These overlays are AWESOME! Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

I can't wait to see what you're doing with these overlays!

Unknown said...

Wow, the overlays on the mirror 'speak to me' would love this look in my bedroom!

charm home said...

Such a cool product. I hadn't seen it before now. Thanks for the introduction to O'verlays. Hope you are doing well and enjoying married life. :o) xo, -c

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

They do a fabulous job with this product and your project turned out wonderfully!! Janell