8.17.2011

a few things...

I am obsessed with this elephant hook.

How friggin cute is he? 

I even love the other animal hooks- they are all cuties


And in other news... I poke through craigslist every so often and I found these awesome things that I can't get due to lack of storage (sad face here) so I thought I would share the love

asking $190- this set would look really awesome reupholstered

I want to paint this thing white SO BAD- LOVE that hardware. They are asking $250 for this, I'd offer much less

$100- Again, painted white or a fun color this thing would rock.  

FREE- did you catch that, a set of 4 chairs like these AND a table (minus the glass, but that's ok) and they are FREE.  Run now to get this and if you do email me pics when you make them over so I can be jealous.

This one is going for $250, which is a little much IMO, BUT look at that hardware AND its free delivery which is a major SCORE.  I want it so bad for myself wahhhhh

Why oh why don't I have a king size bed?  LOVE this headboard.  Asking $155 and free delivery again.

The legs on this baby are hot.  Asking $75- I'd offer less because it needs a makeover.



 Happy hump day.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

great finds! i've been going a little crazy looking for things lately as well. so fun. Loved your pics from sri lanka. Looks like a fabulous trip!! hope all is going well :)

Anonymous said...

have you seen the hooks in person? I ordered the giraffe and never paid attention to the dimensions (duh!)...its tiny! Didn't work as I had hoped it would. Word to the wise- check the dimensions!

Laura Trevey said...

I have a thing for elephants!! Check out my post today :)

xoxo

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

I also spotted that headboard on craigslist! Bummed my tiny bedroom won't fit a king :(

Unknown said...

I posted about the hutch/china cabinet you would paint white. Love it. Wish I had the need for another china cabinet. :(

Britt said...

I have that elephant hook! I am obsessed with elephants so my husband bought it for me. Love it!

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

Love those hooks from Anthro!

Sarah Baker said...

I do the same thing.. I have no room for anything from Craigslist, but I post things I find anyway as i want those darling things I find to have a home! Love your blog ;)

JMW said...

Love the hooks - think I would have to have the antelope, or whatever that is with the horns. :)

Unknown said...

OMG thank u - i just bought 2 of them!!!!!! -- i bought a BUNCH of 'animals' from ZGallery but an elephant hook - and i'm hooked on elephants - it's perfect!

*kiss kiss*
Erika~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Carolyn said...

OMG! I would kill for that headboard! If only I lived by you! haha

Lauren@BaylorSays... said...

I have no idea where you live but I will happily crawl there for that headboard. What in the what?!?

Julip Made said...

I saw these at Anthro a while back and fell in love... now I am trying to justify spending the money to only have them tucked away, hidden in my closet...

Anonymous said...

wow... the prices are sooooo cheap for what your getting!! I'd scoop them up.. I can imagine in certain cities, they would be three- four times that.. love that dresser!