5.06.2011

Trunks Up Love

Right before my wedding I shared with you one of my most favorite details of the day, the amazing one of a kind illustration that Patricia from PVE so kindly did for me.

Seriously, it MADE my wedding! Everyone loved it and thought it was such a nice touch. (I promise I will post photos of how it was used)

But, in the meantime I got this in the mail...

the most beautiful wrapping

and inside was priceless
It's even framed in my wedding colors- it doesnt get better than that!

Thank you Patricia!!  I am making a spot for it in my apartment that is front and center. It is going to be loved for years and years and years!  You are the BEST, thank you, thank you, thank you!! xoxox

And for all of you who dont know Patricia, she is the most thoughtful and friendly blogger out there!  Go see her HERE.

8 comments:

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

That's beautiful...love the mustard color of the matte! Have a wonderful weekend! xx

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

How thoughtful. Love it.

Might have to commision her to do something of my new house!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

What a beautiful gesture!

L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...

That is sooo sweet! I love Patricia's work. I really do need her to do a drawing of my boys in the window (my blog header!). Thanks for sharing this with us Linds!

pve design said...

I hope it brings you lots of luck and joy for many years.
pve

Karena said...

Oh Patricia is simply the best what a wonderful rendering!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Stephanie Sabbe said...

she is so sweet! love it

quintessence said...

OH I just LOVE it. It's charming and beautifully framed. Patricia is such a considerate generous artist!!