5.09.2011

Boxed for 2

If you have been reading my blog for awhile now you know I have a slight obsession with trays and boxes.  Its a sickness really.  I'm not even done posting all the ones I have at my house either.

Right after I got married I felt the need to make something with our new monogram.  I was really into this project- even put off thank you notes to get it finished- I know GASP! (it was only 1 day, chill out people)


Leotine Linens is the King (or Queen) of awesomeness and they have the best monogram designs.  I picked an easy design, partly because I was impatient and partly becuse this box is kinda small.


After making my own monogram in PowerPoint based off this towel, I used the same tequnique as I showed here to get the pattern on the box.

The box was painted white and the monogram was done in gold- I just love how it came out and am already thinking about my next one...time to get a little fancy with a design




14 comments:

pve design said...

I want a PvE box now!!!!
Can you make these and sell them....?
pretty please?
pve

Ashley said...

Oh, wow! Do I sense a business coming on?! I'd be one of your first customers!

pve design said...

Big P little v, big E!!!! got it!! I will commission you....
love it in white with grey or green?

René said...

You have the best boxes - hands down.

elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

This box turned out fabulous! You should start a business selling them.

Fran said...

You're the queen of boxes and trays!!! LOVE it!

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

The box turned out great...nice work! xx

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

ps: Be sure to check out my giveaway for a monogrammed catch all from Nico and Lala. It’s right up your alley!!! xx

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

aaah you talented lady! love it, fun and pretty

Rashon Carraway said...

I have a few trays and I think this is the perfect solution for them.



Rashon aka Mr. Goodwill Hunting

April of Smidge Of This said...

Wow .... you are so creative.

We're getting married in 18 days and I'm already starting to gaze around the house to see what can be graced with our new monogram -- does this make me crazy?!

LindsB said...

April, not at all!! I actually had pillows ready to be ordered with my new monogram on them BEFORE my wedding- my friends told me to hold off the few weeks because they are all into the bad luck thing. But, I was the same as you- looking everywhere

Chic Coles said...

I'm with PVE! I want one too!!!

Unknown said...

I want to see ALL your boxes an trays! Post more pics. How did you make them? Beautiful!