5.20.2011

hoarding, LindsB style

I went fabric shopping again.  I know I sound like a broken record...fabric shopping, tray painting, I painted a box, blah, blah, blah.  It seems I only know how to do 3 things around here. 

I swear I know more than that!

Tell me what ones I need Be my enabler on this path to hoarding, which ones do I need?

This might be my favorite but I can't put my finger on why.  I think it kinda reminds me a Josef Frank fabric 

Looks like I puked up a rainbow and apparently I like looking at vomit because this one makes me happy.

Now that I look at this again I dont think I need this one...I dont have much gray and yellow going on in my house. 

Pretty colors- I think I need this one.

It has orange, which means I automatically like it.  You know, how you like one kid better than the other, kidding...how you like one color more than anothers.  

I already have this one in a HOT pink colorway.  It's hot.

I just liked the pattern on this one, it goes from back to white with pretty oval dots in between.  Dots gettin fancy now.


Its like Sophies choice.  Which one do I take?  Can I possible take them all?

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Hands down the "pretty colors" fabric would be my favorite. In fact, where did you find these fabrics?? :) I love the color combo. I also really like the fabric under it.

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

omg i need that gray/yellow one! it would go perfectly in my room. what fabric store did you go to??

Karen said...

How I love fabric. We have lost quite a few fabric stores in my area recently, including my favorite place that carried only home decorating fabric. Wish I had a few ore places to pick up great fabrics like these.

charm home said...

I like all of them! I've been pretty homebound lately with so many projects going on (and not to mention I'm 2 weeks from my due date) so it's nice to see what you found while you were out. Hope married life is treating you well. -c

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

I want ALL of those florals! Continue fabric hoarding, all the cool kids are doing it.

April of Smidge Of This said...

Such pretty prints. I think my favorite is the ikat in b/w. Great finds! Ya'll have a great weekend. :)

court. said...

buy them all!

i'm no help;)

René said...

Well, if you are the hoarder and I am the enabler, then I think you need them all :)

Danika Herrick said...

Holy fuck! Pardon me I've had a drink. So, #2. Where can I get me and how much. I NEEEED it for my bedroom. perfection. Those are all good, but I am stupid for the second.
We need to do a blogger shopping day btw.

pve design said...

I think you need to make summer shift dresses in all of those prints. love no.2 or the last one is groovy.
pve

ash said...

I LOVE the second one!!! I have to have it. It's what I've been searching for the pull my living room together. Could you please give me any specifics on it or tell me how I could get some. Thanks for posting pics!!

Karena said...

Lindsb I adore that 1st fabric! Luscious and exotic!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Chic Coles said...

My favorite is the one labeled "pretty colors!"

erin.nicole said...

The first one!! ahhh I love love love it!!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

OOOH, I like! My favorite are the first two!

Amber Interiors said...

I really want that black ikat...sourcey source? Also CONGRATS i just saw you have 1001 followers.. I want 1001 followers.. thats coooool

for the love of a house said...

fun! where did you go shopping? I'm always looking for new spots!

joan

LindsB said...

Sorry for the late response on this one- I found all of these fabrics at Winmill Fabrics, its in Chinatown in Boston. The two ladies that work there are AWESOME. Since I go in there just about 2-3 times a week they know me now. Tell them Lindsay sent you if you go in :)

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

GAWD I love #2. Reminds me of skittles taste the rainbow for some reason.

Sounds like a great source.