3.10.2011

Join us for a tea party

In the middle of planning my own wedding details and getting last minute things ready, I'm also a bridesmaid in one of my best friends weddings.  I LOVE all things wedding so this is a blast for me.

We are having her wedding shower two short weeks after I get married and since I planned my own wedding invitations (I promise to post those pictures soon) I volunteered to make her shower invites.

The theme is a tea party- so what do all tea parties need?  Pretty tea cups. And that's exactly the inspiration for the shower invites.


Her colors are pink and gray with hints of green,  so these hot pink invites went into pink lined gray envelopes.  I was so happy how they came out, and more importantly so was the bride-to-be!

As more details of her shower are planned I'll be sure to those too.

13 comments:

Laura Trevey said...

What a very exciting time for you!!
Enjoy ~~

xoxo

Laura@JourneyChic said...

Adorable - I love the teabag accent!

I'm having a giveaway over on JourneyChic. Stop by and check it out!

Unknown said...

Great invite!

Ashley said...

Adorable, Lindsey!

April of Smidge Of This said...

Wow - you did an INCREDIBLE job on these invites!

Chic Coles said...

What a cute idea! You're such a good friend offering to help even with your own wedding to plan!

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

So cute. And I can't believe I didn't realize your wedding was so close!!!

ajs {of MN} said...

very cute invite! i am currently trying to figure out a cute invite for a flowery spring wedding shower!

jonalynn said...

Super adorable!

Can't wait to see what yours look like!

turnuptherad.blogspot.com

Soulful Mama said...

Oooh! I just had a mad hatters tea party for my b'day actually. You're welcome to check out my pics for any possible inspiration if you like:

http://curiouslookingglass.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-mad-hatters-afternoon-tea-birthday.html

Good luck with all the planning!

~ Clare x

pve design said...

My daughter will have a birthday this summer and a tea party would be fun! love the invite...
pve

meghan said...

These are so cute! The staple in the top of the tea bag is just perfect.

Unknown said...

Love it!! :)