2.09.2011

I'm in Miami trick

Now that my scorching sunburn has settled down a bit and I have caught up on some sleep I have time to go back and think about my amazing trip again.  (although I have not unpacked yet.  I have not even opened my suitcase, how gross is that?)

A highlight of the trip was Saturday night when my girls surprised me with a limo and told me we were headed to Miami for some partying.  South Beach here we come!
A stop off for some dinner (can't be drinking on an empty stomach) and then we were off to the Shore Club Hotel, an amazing boutique hotel.  Since this is a design blog I thought I would highlight the hotel because it was BEAUTIFUL!


Starting out in the Art Deco lobby...


...which leads to a maze of gardens, like being in a Marrakesh garden...


...the atmosphere is intimate with an eclectic mix furniture and decor throughout the entire place...


...at night the Red Room is ready to party...



...and during the day how can you beat this view?

(from the Penthouse of course)

Want to stay here?  Look at these beautiful rooms

(Bungalow Room)
(Bungalow Room)
(Penthouse)

(Pool House)

Needless to say an amazing time was had by all and I will have these memories forever!

If you are ever in Miami be sure to check out the Shore Club Hotel, even if it is just to peek around the lobby.

16 comments:

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

Looks spectacular...now I have that LMFAO song in my head! xx

Jessie said...

Ahhhh! Looks so fun. I am going there for my bachelorette party in April. Any other suggestions? I have no clue what we are going to do.

Fran said...

Looks like you had a blast!! How awesome and that hotel is no like no other!!

pve design said...

Nope, not one bit jealous. Now spill the beans and do tell us what sort of naughty behavior you ladies stirred up there. That pool house, wow!
pve

quintessence said...

What a beautiful hotel - LOVE the lobby and all the exotic influence. Sounds like a wonderful trip - I'm sure you girls had fun!!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

that hotel looks gorgeous! i love miami.. glad you had a blast :)

Freckles Chick said...

That hotel is amazeballs. AMAZEBALLS!

Also, y'all are so gorgeous. Let's be frenemies... =]

Unknown said...

yayyyyy SOOOO exciting and fun to be surprised! - now for the BIG day! .. hope ur dad gets back to good health soon! - stay strong like u are!!!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

so fun! the title to this post cracks me up. did you swing by dash:)

I love south beach. Did I ever tell you I was on MTV spring break in South Beach, true story, on stage. whitest girl up there.

Soulful Mama said...

Oh my! This place looks simply amazing! My friends are off to Miami (all the way from Australia) this week! I will definitely tell them to stop by here.

~ Clare x

angela | the painted house said...

Miami??!! How fun! Now that is the way to spend a few days in February.

Thank you for stopping by TPH!

Unknown said...

What fun - looks like the bachelorette party to end all parties!! So glad you had fun!

xo Elizabeth

Lauren said...

oh my goodness SO MUCH FUN!!!! really jelous and you all look beautiful!!!

xooxox

Group Purchase Online said...

I'm sat here at my desk here in Australia thinking I gotto go there.

livingwithstyle said...

Look like you had a blast! Love the pictures! You'll never forget that weekend ;)

Chic Coles said...

Off next week to Miami will have to check out this stunning hotel.