2.01.2011

Buried

I feel like the snow is EVERYWHERE today, its just coming at me from all angles.  Kinda like this


But its ok today because I have something to keep me busy


High Gloss hit the airwaves today!  A fun and exciting online magazine which is the brainchild of Paloma from La Dolce Vita.  Along with some of my favorite bloggers like Kyle from Knight Moves and Erin from Elements of Style among others.

So while I let others dig out of the snow, I'll be curled up reading and devouring all the new, yummy goodness.  Starting with Jamie Meares house from i suwannee, talk about a color goddess!

And congrats to the High Gloss girls!  From what I've seen so far, you knocked it out of the park!


(photo from Vogue Girl Korea by Oh Jung Seok)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

god I want/need a snow day.
and high gloss is amazing. ive spent all morning reading it

Katie @ Noodle and Boof said...

stay warm! we, for once, have no snow and only rain. definitely going to check out high gloss!

Unknown said...

Thanks for giving me something to look at that isn't white today!

Jessie said...

I am so jealous. I have been so excited for High Gloss and it is blocked at work! I am dying over here. Enjoy your snow day!

April of Smidge Of This said...

I can't wait to check out High Gloss! Cozy up & stay warm.

Karena said...

It is the same here crazy blizzard!! I have been blogging and now I am going to have a little lunch and read High Gloss!

Be sure to enter my amazing Giveaway from Splenderosa!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

Going to try and seat now and enjoy it! Had a quick looks and looks amazing!

Kelly Krugh said...

We are having an ICE day in Ohio. Amen to High Gloss- kept me from being Ms. Cranky Pants!!! :)

Kelly

my favorite and my best- MFAMB to you said...

i am actually legitimately concerned for you northerners.
has it stopped snowing?

pve design said...

Where did you find that photo - it certainly is the perfect picture of my very own winter.
We are having yet another snow day, 2 this week.
Thank goodness for high gloss to make me forget about the high snow mounds and ice.
pve

Pineapples and Pickles said...

Glad you had a good weekend! Looks so fun. What I would give for some sun. Sigh.