8.10.2010

Wondering Eyes

Dear Mr. Boss Man

Please excuse my lack of work and productivity today.  You see Lonny hit the Internet airwaves early this morning and the only time I have had to look at it is at work.  So, you see, this really isn't my fault. 

If you should have further issue with me reading on work time you can contact Michelle, Patrick and the rest of the wonderful team over at Lonny.

As for now, I am putting up my out of office note and will be unreachable till I am finished reading.

Thank you and sincerely,

Lindsay


12 comments:

Jade @ Flip Flops + Pearls Design said...

Yep...already placed that notice on my desk as well!!

Lindsay said...

I'm going to need to use this note as well! xx

liz @ bon temps beignet said...

Thank God my bosses are out of town!!

pve design said...

I am often sorry that I do not have an office job, cause the time I am supposed to be working for myself would be less impossible - on another clock! tee hee.
Ok, I guess I can look, Lonny is seriously like the devil...tempting.
pve

Allison Stephanie said...

I just wish I could shop/play on the internet at work! I'm a nurse, and everything just about is blocked! ahhh... I enjoy your posts...
xoxo
walkaboutlovely.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oh good one! I wish I could have said the same today but I think my letter has to go out manana. Love these images....love Lonny. Let's start a fabulous mag, shall we?

Unknown said...

Very cute...and great picks!

René said...

I'm dying to snuggle in with my husband's lap top and devour this issue...

-Rene

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

I was able to refrain until I got back from the gym but then I poured over the new issue.

Shannon Blalock said...

LOVE IT! Too funny. I bet there was thousands of women all over being naughty at work today because of LONNY! :)

xoxo

Lauren Jade said...

ohhhh Lonny....

http://designremedyblog.blogspot.com

Karen said...

I've had no time during the past week to look at the new Lonny so when I went to the site this morning, it was so slow loading that I wanted to yell at my screen while waiting for every page to load-good thing I wasn't at work!