1.05.2010

The Great Table Organize: Part 2

I got all my crap cleaned up off the floor last night and organized on my table shelf. Its not perfect yet because I have not made my big trip to The Container Store yet, BUT its a step in the right direction.

My tree is still up (yes I know its time for it to come down, but I just love Christmas to be as long as possible) so it makes it hard for a large picture- but here is a little peak into step 2 of the big organize:



I don't have all the matching boxes yet...but I hope to get there soon. Till then I'm happy with the crap off the floor and the little labels on each box. It's the small things that make me happy.

16 comments:

Design Esquire said...

Looks good, even if the boxes don't match. I love the labels on each box.

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Good job so far! :)

Laura@JourneyChic said...

Hooray for labels! Everything looks more official with them. :) can't wait to see more of the table - what a great gift!

Kay* said...

holy! what a difference some organizing, clear bins and labels can make - it looks great so far!

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

Nice work! xx

Abbie said...

I had to laugh... my "sewing kit" is in the exact same container with the same label. Too funny. It's amazing how great it feels when everything has a place, and you can see it!

paula said...

looks great. I am an organizing freak. I really need to tackle my garage, again, this year.

deliciously organized said...

I LOVE your new table! You must be so excited. Love the organizing!

LindsB said...

Abbie, that's too funny you have the same one- we must both be crazy organizers :)

Kelly Green said...

Hi Linds, I would say it is looking pretty darn good already! go girl.....KG

alison giese Interiors said...

Gettin' there!

Southern Aspirations said...

oooh it look so pretty! You are definitely well on your way! Love the labels. They help a ton.

Devon said...

It looks fantastic. I sure hope you are drinking a big glass of Merlot while gettin' this done. ;)

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

I see your little label maker in the floor. I love mine!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Can you come over to my house pleasssssssssse?

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

I'm with you on the small things. They make a big difference. You are inspiring me to tackle my office!

Mailing your package today-- sorry it's so late!