12.15.2009

Proud Moment

I'd like to take a little detour in my post today and congratulate the most wonderful man, also known as my boyfriend, for graduating yesterday- he is now and MBA Graduate!

While working full time, taking on an unpaid internship to build his resume AND taking classes at night he finished up his MBA in only two years and one semester! It makes my head spin thinking about all the work he has done over these two years- the papers, group meetings, trips to Asia, meetings with Professors, his day job, etc. etc., the man did it all!!!

Congrats baby I am so beyond proud of you- you are smart, driven, successful, talented and most importantly a great boyfriend! I love you!

_________________________________________________
Now that the celebrating is over, do you want your to-do list now, or later? OK, I'll just give it to you now:

Would you please:
Take out the trash
bring the recycling downstairs
Fold your laundry
Clean your office
Put all school books/binders aside so we can put them in storage
clean out your closet of all clothes that don't fit/are old/ or that you don't want so we can donate them.

Other than that, CONGRATS!!! xoxox

18 comments:

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Classic, the to-do list right after a big thumbs up. I've been known to do that, hysterical. Congrats, that is a very big achievement...hopefully you two can go celebrate! (After the chores.)
Janell

Re:Fresh Design Studio said...

Haha this post made me laugh! Congrats to your BF! I'm sure my hubby felt the same way after I graduated-big sigh of relief! :)

Anonymous said...

I felt the same when my husband got his MBA, "Yay- now I won't be an MBA widow any more!"

Lauren said...

hahahah awwww congrats!!!!

Katie @ Noodle and Boof said...

what an accomplishment!

Haven and Home said...

Congrats to him!!!!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Cute post! Congrats to him!

Cristin // Simplified Bee said...

Congrats!!!

xo,
cristin

deliciously organized said...

YAY!!! TIME TO CELEBRATE! Congrats!!!

Chic Coles said...

Congrats to your other half! That is soo exciting, I am about to graduate undergrad (in may) and I kinda know how he's feeling!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Have a sweet day!

Navy Bean said...

Your post made me laugh out loud! My husband just finished his third semester of business school and now that it's winter break I have a looong "honey do" list (including getting rid of all those binders!) Congrats to your boyfriend... so exciting!

prashant said...

Congrats to him!!!!

Work from home India

Southern Aspirations said...

Super cute. And, as an MBA, married to an MBA (and one who started to date that MBA during the MBA process) I can relate and laugh. Congrats!!

prashant said...

.hopefully you two can go celebrate! (After the chores.)

Work from home India

Rachel said...

Congrats!!!
My youngest sister is graduating with her MBA on Saturday!

Anonymous said...

That is so great! Now he has no excuses to procrastinate. I smell an engagement soon! :)

kanishk said...

Cute post! Congrats to him!

Wagyu Steaks