11.06.2009

Martha, Martha, Martha!

Do you love Martha as much as I do??

Well, now is your chance to be able to be featured in a segment on her show featuring YOU


or spend a day in her craft room


or have a private tour of her garden and lunch with her


or have a decorating consultation with Kevin Sharkey



All it takes is a little click of the mouse to bid at the live auction HERE for all of these items and more. The money is being raised for the Martha Stewart Center for Living at Mount Sinai.

I wish I could bid on every single thing there, oh how amazing would that be?

10 comments:

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Just took a look, how about the 6 week paid internship?! That would be quite the experience! By the looks of the $$$$ attached to these bids she will end up making some good money for her cause!
Janell

LindsB said...

Janell, I thought about bidding on that! Even though it would cost me, the experience and contacts met would be priceless! hmmm, now to convince the BF that I HAVE to do this :)

carlee {deliciously organized} said...

Do it!!!

Can't wait to use all of the Martha tools this weekend!!!

Cristin // Simplified Bee said...

Yes, do it!!!

JMW said...

Oh, if only I had the money! What wonderful items to bid upon!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Oh cool- in the words of JMW- wish I had $ lol

Happy weekend!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

don't spend all your money bidding:)

Anonymous said...

Sweden calling...

So glad I stumbled on your lovely lovely blog today, it's always nice to find other blogger out and about on the net! Sooooo nice post!

Peace & Love

Agneta

Anonymous said...

oh, how cool! I'm a little scared of Martha!

Megan said...

I do love Martha! I'm getting her Thanksgiving emails and love all the tips ect. I need all the help I can get prepping for hosting my first thanksgiving!