10.30.2009

muah ha ha ha ha.......

(the title of this post is me trying to be scary and creepy)

I'm up to my eye balls in Halloween decor, to-do lists and creepy things at the moment. I've got a million and one things left to do and no time to do them. Isn't that always the case when you are hosting the party?

I forgot to take pictures of everything so to hold you over here are some of my favorite Halloween set ups that are serving as inspiration for my own:


















(photo from the one and only Eddie Ross)




(photo from A Brooklyn Limestone, the Halloween Queen)

Happy Halloween Everyone!!!

Photos not sourced are from Martha Stewart and Country Living

17 comments:

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Love that gauze!! So ghoulish draping the table. And, Mrs. Limestone...her house amazes me!!
Janell

carlee {deliciously organized} said...

Fabulous! I can't believe it's actually Halloween tomorrow! I love the table from Martha! And of course all decorations by Eddie are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Loving that black tablescape from martha...and i love sparkly pumpkins! Hope you have a fabulous party. can't wait for the pics!

Megan said...

Happy Halloween, hope you have a wonderful time at your party. Can't wait to see pictures!!

Kay* said...

if I had stairs in my apartment i would SO copy those mice/spider cutouts. must add that to my inspiration files.

Anonymous said...

Awesome pix, Lindsay! Take pics at your party, I want to see your costume! :-)

Rachel said...

These are making me wish we had decided to throw a Halloween party too!!
There's always next year, I guess!
Great inspiration - can't wait to see how your creepy decor turned out!

Rachel said...

Oooo.... do you think I could use any more exclamation marks?

LindsB said...

Rachel, its ok I used them seriously everytime I comment, they are addicting :)

Mrs. Limestone said...

Thanks so much for featuring one of my photos!

Can't wait to see what you are up to.

Haven and Home said...

Love the title of this post!

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween, honey!

xo
Eddie

Janean said...

funny...when i read it the first time-not scary. when i read it was supposed to be, i added an accent in my mind....very spookay!

Zuniga Interiors Design Studio said...

Love Martha's Halloween decor! Fun stuff!

Michelle

Brilliant Asylum said...

I like the witch hat on the portrait. Hope you had a fun one!

Brilliant Asylum said...

I like the witch hat on the portrait. Hope you had a fun one!

Chic Coles said...

There are some creepy pictures. The ones with the mice on the stairs!