10.22.2009

Sittin Pretty

I'm in the process of switching over my summer closet to my winter closet and with that always comes a bit of the organization bug. I started in my closet but ended cleaning the top of my dresser and trying to organize all my jewelry. It would be nice to see what I actually own so I can wear it instead of just wearing the same necklace and earrings everyday :)

Here are some pretty photos that inspired me, maybe they will inspire you too.



















Photos from (top to bottom): Martha Stewart, photo by Louisa Gray for Oak Management, House and Home photo by Michael Graydon, Elizabeth from Peacock Feathers, CG Interiors, House and Home photo by Stacey Brandford, Canadas Style at Home

16 comments:

deliciously organized said...

I love the top image. Everything is in it's place and organized, just the way I like it! But it's also just a beautiful display.

Chic Coles said...

I need to clean out my closet and get my wintery clothes. I love organizing my jewelry, those images are very inspiring!

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

LOVE the image of the candlelabra with both jewels and christmas ornaments hanging from it!
Janell

Laura@JourneyChic said...

I love the last one, because the kitty looks like mine! I really like the candelabra idea, too.

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Oh I love seeing all of my jewelry out on display! What yummy pictures!

Anonymous said...

I love the first picture! It looks like little candy dishes! If I could ever get around to organizing my jewelry it would definitely be like that!

MFAMB said...

yes. very inspiring. i LOVE those little bowls. i would never close that drawer. i especially love that little black one with roses.

Stephanie Sabbe said...

love all the colors

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

I love all of them!

Melissa said...

wow, house and home? really? with all that orange i could swear it was a hermes pictorial!

Katie @ Noodle and Boof said...

LOVE the bowls with jewelry! May just have to use that idea!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

WOW, the candlelabra jewelry holder. LOVE!

Megan said...

This makes me wish I had a little vanity to decorate with my jewelry; so many cute ideas. Wouldn't you love to open a drawer full of treasures like that?!

Southern Aspirations said...

Lovely images~! The second one is so calming... but also love the candelabra holder!

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for including my dresser amongst all the other beautiful images. I'm so flattered!

Kate said...

I love that first photo, gives me an idea for all my tea cups and saucers!

And I've nominated you for a blog award at my home blog:

http://www.unemaisonchic.blogspot.com