10.07.2009

Hot House Winner!

Thank you so much to Kristine over at Living With Style for picking my name out of the hat to win a beautiful pair of Schumacher Hot House pillows!



I am so excited as they are PERFECT for my freshly painted family room. The teal and orange are just perfection and I cant not WAIT to get them on my sofa- woohoo

Also go check out her blog she just posted pictures of her first eClients finished living room and it is just Divine!

Thank you again Kristine- you are the best!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

those pillows are gorgeous! can't wait to see them in your living room!

MFAMB said...

woooo hooooooo!!!! love to win things!!!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

WHAT! you cheat. I wanted those.

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

GET OUT!!!! Those are so perfect...for my house. Well okay, for your house too.
Enjoy! Janell

deliciously organized said...

You can have them this week and I'll take them next.

bluehydrangea said...

Congrats!1 Can't wait to see them in your home!

Yansy said...

Congrats! Those are beautiful, I can't wait to see them in your space.

Megan said...

Those are perfect for your room, how fun!

paula said...

yeah! congratulations lady.