9.11.2009

Two Become One

I'm off to upstate NY for my cousins wedding this weekend! I'm so excited to see her get married and of course I can't wait to see my family too. The wedding will take place at my Aunt and Uncles beautiful home which is the absolutely perfect setting for autumn nuptials...antique barn and all.

My other cousin got married here last year and here are some amazing pictures from that day:








My Aunt sure knows how to throw a party so I'll be taking lots and lots of pictures of this wedding to share on Monday.


Congrats Cousin, I could not be happier for you!!


Photos taken by their wedding photographer- I'm finding out who so I can give credit :)

16 comments:

bluehydrangea said...

Beautiful..can't wait to see more pictures. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, did you take these pictures? Nice shots! Can't wait to see more!

Fargerike Dagny said...

What a stunning place!! Can't wait to see the pics! :)

LindsB said...

Lilah, I wish I took these, but they were taken by a photographer.

Anonymous said...

What a beatiful home! It reminds me of the house in Father of the Bride. Can't wait to see the pics. Have a blast!

Anonymous said...

Georg! Have no idea what part of upstate NY you're heading to, but if you're near Saratoga, check out Genevieve's Home and Garden Shop in downtown Ballston Spa-it's to die for!

~Dina from Atlanta
Nee Reader!

Rachel said...

Gor.geous!!

Have fun!

Sidney said...

Can't wait to see the pics! The house and barn are fabulous!

Ms. Bright said...

Linds-
What a FAB location...lucky! Have a ball and take tons o' pics!!!

kerry said...

My husband and I are the parents of five little girls. Whenever anyone brings up their weddings someday, my husband says "I am buying a big white tent and they will all get married at home.

Can't wait to see more photos. Thanks for sharing!

Sarah said...

I love great wedding pics, can't wait to see!

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Emily I totally agree with you. It's like the Father of Bride house. I always wanted a big backyard wedding. It looks like you will be having a blast! Have fun!!!

Laura@JourneyChic said...

Have a great time! Hope the weather's lovely for the wedding!

Yansy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yansy said...

These pics are just fantastic, I'm sure you're going to have a blast. I hope you're having a wonderful weekend. I would like to invite you to come and participate in my giveaway.

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Ooooh. Heaven. It looks like the best and most personal place to have a wedding! Can't wait to see pics!

Where upstate??