9.01.2009

Found!

Remember this post here when I was looking for a glass dome- well a little trip over to the Goodwill this weekend and I came home with my very own glass dome- woohoo!!


It doesn't fit the black Buddha like I wanted it to, but since it was seriously so cheap I cant be picky. It is, however, covering the new silver plate trophy I picked up also- its says " '74 Doubles Championship"- Its probably not going to stay there but for photo purposes I had to put something under the dome.


Now if only my Dad could me make a wood base for it and it would be perfecto...hint, hint Daddy :)

8 comments:

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Oh great find! Happy to report I'm back in action and still drooling over that sweet elephant you have.

Yansy said...

This is such a great find and I'm sure it was a lot cheaper than the ones I saw a Home Goods for $9. I'm loving the blue paint, can't wait to see how it all turned out.

Unknown said...

good for you for finding that - i've never thought to look at the Goodwill but now your post has got me thinking...
xox

Lauren said...

yay!!! that was quick!!! awesome find
xoxo

Ms. Bright said...

gotta love the Goodwill!

deliciously organized said...

ohhh nice find! don't you love when that happens? I kinda like it without the wood! -carlee

L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...

I've been looking for one too. I always find the short stubby ones that don't work with what I want to use it for! Good find girlie!

Devon said...

Okay, I totally see your new paint color lurking behind the wall. Post photos please because I have no idea that it's going to look AMAZING!!!