7.29.2009

Loving This...Wallpaper

Shopping online at Target today I came across this wallpaper and immediately thought it looked alot like something that we all know and love- you be the judge

here is the wallpaper (coloring is off)...


...and here is what it reminded me of. Anyone else see it?



Of course one thing led to another and I found myself browsing the selection of wallpaper that Target carries. Not being a paint/wallpaper/fabric store I was surprised to see some great papers, ones that I kinda want to try out in my apartment.

Since I cant afford all the fancy schmancy to-the-trade ones yet and I'm only a renter, these fun ones might do the trick for the time being.

We'll start off with my favorite- then in no particular order are the rest

I'm looking to do something different and dramatic to the BF's office and this paper is great! I love the pattern and color and since his office is small but has lots of light this could be just the punch I'm looking for.

















Love this pink one...would be great in my closet- not sure the BF would let it go anywhere else in the apartment :)









This is my second favorite choice for the office- its kinda Kelly Wearstler feeling to me

Comes in blue too











I'd love to do a small powder room in this black and white zebra. Paired with a chunky ornate gold mirror, hot pink ceiling, a small crystal chandelier, and maybe even a gold toilet to totally go over the top- ahhh someday I'll have my own place to decorate.


Pretty birds




This pink wallpaper would be cute in a little girls room- a la Stella's room from Tori and Dean with a little more white and a little less pink, pink, pink







Lots more where these came from at Target- some of these are even Graham & Brown designs too. Meaning you get the fancy schmancy name without the fancy schmancy price tag, score for this apartment dweller :)

18 comments:

Chic Coles said...

I had no idea Target had wallpaper! What a GREAT find! This is so exciting. My favorite is the one with light blue, light green and white "flowery swirls!"

Fargerike Dagny said...

So many great wallpapers here. I especially like the geometrical and Arabic inspired patterns!

alison giese Interiors said...

I vaguely remember seeing some wallpaper on Target's, but these images ROCK! I love your powder room idea!

Anonymous said...

omg i need that first wallpaper! god, what would we do without target.

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Wow they have so many. I'll have to take a look. I want to use wallpaper in the dining room, but since this house is small and probably not our forever house I'm scared to use the to trade paper. Even with my designer discount it's still alot!!!

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Wow they have so many. I'll have to take a look. I want to use wallpaper in the dining room, but since this house is small and probably not our forever house I'm scared to use the to trade paper. Even with my designer discount it's still alot!!!

Rachel said...

Wow, had no idea there were so many choices. I really like that birdcage print. I could use it in the guestroom and instantly have an anthropology feel in there!

Laura@JourneyChic said...

Wow - I like so many of these, especially the modern aqua floral one. Too bad I'm totally intimidated by the whole wallpapering process!

Design Esquire said...

Great post! I'm looking for a wallpaper to put in the back of a built in hutch in my dining room, and I'm going to have such a hard time making up my mind. I love Target.

Lizzie said...

I was just looking at the target wallpapers yesterday! I couldn't believe the selection either!

Sue @ SimonsSistaSaw said...

They're all gorgeous, but yes, the first one is my fave to. I never experienced the joy of Domino but keep hearing about it on everyone's blogs. The wallpaper reminds me of a handpaited one in the Royal Pavillion in Brighton, UK. Great colours and a captivating pattern I know I could stare at happily for some time. Good spot!

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

Fun finds. I have so many favorites!

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

I love the aqua flower pattern towards the top and the bird cages. So cute.

Windlost said...

Are you kidding me - Target?! We don't have Target in Canada (sadly) and I had no idea they were so cool. Some of these designs are lovely and I think a splash of wallpaper is just what the doctor ordered if you can find the right space. I really want to wallpaper a couple of wood panels and hang them on a wall (since I am a committment phobe).

We are doing a DC and Virginia trip in September and I am looking forward to stopping at Target and maybe will be sneaking a roll of wallpaper back across the border!!

I wil post more about my headache therapy - I usually stick to decorating but have been meaning to write a little headache update. Sorry to hear you and your Dad have them. They are a dreadful curse. Get lots of sleep (regular hours) - that is the biggest help to me. And I cut out all caffeine - those two things help a lot.

xo Terri

Ms. Bright said...

TARGET?! WALLPAPER!?! How did I NOT know they had this?! These selections are amazing! It's hard for me to pick which I like best!! I love that wallpaper has made a comeback. I'm giddy thinking about all the possibilities for these...I want, I need...
Thanks for posting!

P.S. As soon as I saw the top pic I thought of our beloved Domino...good call!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Pink wallpaper in a ladies' closet. What a lovely idea!

Holly said...

srsly too hard to pick a favorite

MFAMB said...

HOW hilarious! we are both posting the same madness! i have seen your logo before on various comments pages just never had a look see- there are so many you know. and yes, that wallpaper is a lot like the domino bible. will have to keep you on my short list!! btw. i heart tori and dean too.