7.07.2009

Designer Crush: Vallone Design

Major designer crush right now on Vallone Design. Not sure where I first found this site but I think I could have copied every single image in their residential portfolio...love it all.

Here is some fun eye candy this morning:


The above image might be on the top of my all time favorite list, as I have a severe organizational bug I would die for an entryway or hallway like this. I LOVE the black cabinets and I love that they are all labeled so each member of the family has a place to put their stuff.


Another beautiful entry


What a great desk area- and I think the photo wall is perfect, not too fussy and it has just the right personal touch.


Love this as a guest room, or even a teenage girls room- the hint of pink is beautiful.


The sink on the island here is great- very functional for a family or for the couple that loves to entertain. I like the sink here because that way your back is not to the rest of the room when you are washing dishes, cleaning up or whatever at the sink.


Another view of the same kitchen- gotta love the nail head detail on the stools.


Love the slip covered chairs- they add so much to a stark kitchen and a bonus they can be washed


love the pair of side chairs here


I have always wanted a claw foot tub, I love the silver feet here


Another perfect bathroom- two sinks are on the top of my list when looking for a house


Perfection- not one thing here I don't LOVE


To me this is an ideal basement/kids room. Its casual and easy and a great space for any age kid- even me :) The framed chalkboard is so fun- and can easily be done in anyones house


A beautiful twins bedroom- my favorite touch is the leopard print rug and striped walls

To see more go HERE

16 comments:

The Townhouselady said...

That's so perfect it makes my skin crawl. I kid!

It is so laid back and easy while remaining perfectly chic and tailored. Love it.

Design Esquire said...

Wow, I love those images. Especially the first entry, the first kitchen and the light blue bathroom. I can see why you saved every photo.

Waxy said...

I would gladly cook in either of those kitchens...

Jessica said...

I love all of these rooms!! Especially that kitchen with the white slipcovers! I just discovered your blog.. thanks for all of the great inspiration! :)

Rachel said...

Reaaaally love that last room! The stripes have me so giddy right now!

Southern Aspirations said...

OH yes, this is one of those that you note almost every detail to see what can be emulated in the current house. Very nice. I agree with previous posters. Perfect balance between chic and easy.

Anonymous said...

I love it all! I especially adore the little desk tucked in by the stairs, a great nook. Such a beautiful house, swoon.

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

Lovely! I especially like that foyer/hallway(?) with the mirrored table and all the photos in the background. So simple but so interesting at the same time.

Devon said...

Absolutely fantastic blog post my friend! Such great inspiration for my house and so timely.

Thanks!

Devon said...

Absolutely fantastic blog post my friend! Such great inspiration for my house and so timely.

Thanks!

alice said...

I have been in several of those homes and they are gorgeous! The "Everything's gotta Give" kitchen is fabulous!!!!

alice said...

I have been in several of those homes and they are gorgeous! The "Everything's gotta Give" kitchen is fabulous!!!!

My Notting Hill said...

The designs are beautiful. I just wanted to mention something about the cribs in the last picture. Current U.S. safety guidelines require no knobs or raised pieces on a crib. These guidelines were adopted after a tragic case where a toddler's t-shirt became entangled and the child lived but was in a permanent coma. The parents made it their personal mission to get the government to pass this regulation. Sorry for the downer message but just wanted to pass it along. Michele

Unknown said...

oh.. I am loving that first kitchen! So Pretty! Daisy~

LindsB said...

Michele- I had no idea, What an awful thing!! I will be sure to look for cribs without any raised pieces or knobs when it comes time. Thank you for the info

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

I love all of these! I want that bathroom with the white subway tile.