7.06.2009

4th of July Tradition

For the last 14 years my best friends parents have thrown the largest July 4th party in town and that's where I was this year. After the town parade everyone heads on over to their beautiful backyard for an afternoon of friends, food, and fun!

In 2006 they were featured in BH&G- here is some more on the fabulous party I was at this weekend (Thanks again Beth and Jeff, it was wonderful as usual!)

(click on images to make larger)



Hope you all had a wonderful weekend as well!

8 comments:

alison giese Interiors said...

Looks perf!

Southern Aspirations said...

that looks fabulous!! Wow- sounds like quite the event.

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

So fun... love the article!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

that is TOTALLY awesome that your family was in Better Homes and Gardens! Your creativity is obviously inherited. I totally want to have fun backyard parties like this one day...when I have a backyard again.

Dana Córdova said...

Wow, so inspiring! Can I be your neighbor?...

Meg said...

So 'All American'...I love it! How sweet & fun!

paula said...

so wonderful!

Julie Richard - Shelter said...

Looks amazing.