5.04.2009

Little Details

I finally got around to painting the back of the liquor cabinet... I've only been meaning to do since we moved in our apartment. I waited so long because I wanted to get the right color, but I figured I would never be able to pick out the perfect color because I am always changing my mind. So, I just took some leftover paint from my chair project and used that. The space is so tiny that if I hate it in a month it takes 20 min to paint again.

So here is the before:


And the after:




It looks super bright in these pics, but its really only a tad brighter than my curtain, they look good together.

12 comments:

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

It looks great. I love that shade of blue. It reminds me of my office paint color.

How was your weekend in NH?

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

fantastic!!

from the right bank said...

It looks great!

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

Looks so good. The little details always make the biggest difference!

Freckles Chick said...

OK, I ADORE the blue!! Isn't it just lovely when you can use leftover paint for projects?

I wish we had a liquor cabinet....but since our liquor disappears pretty quickly around our house, well, I digress =]

Brilliant Asylum said...

Looks good! Great way to use this little cabinet. I wish I had one!

Haven and Home said...

Love it! I think it is a great color!

livingwithstyle said...

Great Job! Looks so fresh!

My Notting Hill said...

looks great - love the blue background. The poster over the utility box is a great idea too!

pve design said...

Ah, but just think how much pleasure that color blue will provide each time you open up that cabinet and pour yourself a little drink. Bottoms up!
Cheers to blue!
pve

Julie said...

LOVE it!!