1.26.2009

Weekend Project #2

I decided to paint the chair a bright aqua to match the pillows- a much better change from the red. I also was in a creative mood and wanted to add the twill trim that I used on my curtains to something else, so I added a border to the chocolate throw pillows I had. What do you think, hot or not??

The room is coming along, but of course there are still more changes I would like to do. But, with all changes, it just takes more money.

I'm thinking the CB2 Peekaboo table would be nice, but I have to do some more shopping to see all my choices.

13 comments:

No.35style said...

I think the little pops of color are great! I am really liking orange lately. You have done a great job and I like how your curtains turned out!

Devon said...

Umm, YES on the chair. That is a fantastic use of color. The little pops of turquoise here and there are amazing.

Anonymous said...

What a fun color! Looks great!

Eddie

LindsB said...

Thank you everyone for such nice comments! I love the colors as well, I just hope I can live with them for awhile and I dont get design ADD and need to change it.

Elizabeth said...

The blue accents look great! And I love the white trim...

pve design said...

Pops of color are like little gems, little accessories to brighten and personalize your home. What's not to adore. That turquoise color seems to be popping up and I love it!

Lauren said...

It looks SO good!!!! Love the changes!!! awesome
xoxo

Haven and Home said...

It looks like we had similiar weekends! I love the changes. I am dying for a CB2 peekaboo table, I may have to live vicariously through you...

Erin Gates said...

Looks fantastic! I say YES to the peekaboo table for sure!!! it's just what the room needs!

Unknown said...

I love your pillows! The room looks great!

Jennifer said...

love the chair and the twill tape!

was it hard to apply?

LindsB said...

Hi Jennifer!

No, it was so easy, I just used iron on tape and it works like a charm. Its great stuff!

LindsB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.