5.15.2009

Did you get this?

I know this is old news because this book has been out for a few weeks now, but it really is a great resource. I would not say I am a beginner crafter, I've done several different types of crafts and this book has great projects that even the advanced crafter can get ideas from.

And NO, I am not getting paid by Martha to promote this book, I just like it (side note: Martha or any of the Omnimedia employees if you are reading this I would LOVE to get paid to promote this book or anything else you need me for- call me :) )



Here are a few ideas


How cute are these for a birthday gift, or even housewarming present. Dont forget holiday presents- what great packaging ideas she has



Cute family tree- great for your parents, grandparents or a new mother! And of course she has many ideas on gift wrapping, bows and tags.

all pictures from marthastewart.com and marthastewartcrafts.com

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Oooh, I love these ideas! My mom is HUGE into our geneology, so that family tree would be awesome for her!

Haven and Home said...

I have big dreams of being a crafter! I need to get this book!

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

This book looks great... I am sure my mom would love it, too!

Laura Trevey said...

great ideas!!

have a great weekend ~~