5.20.2009

Big announcement!

I'm starting a new series that will be featured here weekly (or bi-weekly, not sure yet) and I'm calling it


The idea came from the June 2009 issue of House Beautiful and their feature of "Everybody's Favorite Everything" where they asked a bunch of designers to list their favorites in a bunch of different categories. I LOVED reading this and getting a little sneak peak at what they love.


So in my version I will be asking different bloggers what are their favorites and then posting the answers here. Its just another little way to get to know the bloggers behind the blogs that we all love to read everyday.

I'm currently working on the first one, so stay tuned later today for the big reveal!

3 comments:

KM said...

can't wait!!!!

Rachel said...

Very exciting!!

Jennifer said...

fun! can't wait to hear from everyone!