4.01.2009

April Fool's

I'm not huge on practical jokes but Martha Stewart always has cute ideas and these ones are no exception. If you have little kids these are fun and don't do any harm.

Using quail eggs and hors d'oeuvre bread to create a shrunken breakfast.
Make solid milk.
Stir one packet of gelatin into two tablespoons of water and let stand for 5 min. Warm 2 cups of milk in the microwave. Stir gelatin mixture into the milk. Transfer into glass jar and put in fridge for 2 hours
Turn the sink water blue with tablets that dye kids baths.
Turn the morning milk blue with some food coloring.
This one is just plain mean, I would be upset if I got soaked when I turned the water on. So a warning: may cause upset loved ones

What are some of the pranks that you have pulled??

Happy April Fool's Day


all ideas and pictures from MarthaStewart.com

1 comment:

Haven and Home said...

Oh those are funny. I don't think I have ever pulled off any tricks. Maybe this year I will change that...