3.30.2009

Bring Some Color Indoors

It's gross and rainy here in Boston and although its Spring you would not know it from the bleak and colorless day we are having. I went shopping this weekend at Trader Joe's and Whole Foods and they had a beautiful selection of inexpensive flowers, a very easy way to bring some color indoors.

For less than $10 a bunch (and even some under $5 a bunch) here is some of the selection that is available these days:

Tulips


Daffodils


Hyacinth


Forsythia


Peach Blossom



If you are talented like the fabulous Eddie Ross arrangements like his are super simple to make. Take a look at some of his creations for your inspiration.
Happy Monday! (I know that's like an oxymoron, but I'm trying to be positive)

6 comments:

Rebecca Corvese said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your sweet comment! I LOVE Trader Joe's. Our little town finally got one and I try to shop there as much as I can. I can spend 50% less there than Safeway! Amazing! The flowers are just beautiful and I agree with you about Eddie.... he is uber-talented!

Anonymous said...

tjs is my place for flowers!!

I always get tulips, or pink gerbers

Haven and Home said...

I love fresh flowers indoors. Beautiful pictures, I think I need to go buy some.

Lauren said...

hahaha (oxymoron comment!! too funny)

love all the spring flowers!! want some so bad but have sworn off buying flowers to save. (my mom's got some unsuspecting daffodils in the back yard though.. hee heee hee ;)

lindsey said...

Just discovered your blog and am adding it to my reader! I'm a LindsB, too :) newlyb.blogspot.com

Happy Spring!

annechovie said...

These are gorgeous, Linds! Hyacinths are my favorite. Hope you get some sunny weather soon!