11.11.2008

Another Year Older

*UPDATED*

Had a fab birthday, thank you everyone for the birthday wishes!

The BF picked me up from work at one o'clock and we headed to the jewelry store to pick out my birthday present. He had wanted to get me a smoky topaz ring to match a necklace he gave me for Valentines Day, so he had a few in mind already. It was awesome, what girl doesn't love going to the jewelry store to try on pretty things! So with the new ring on my finger I wanted to do a little shopping. Normally the BF hates doing this with me, because I could spend hours in one store- but he was beyond wonderful and didn't say one word the whole time... even when I said I wanted to go into Homegoods to see if they had any new things for our house :) So, spent the afternoon shopping around before we headed to dinner at a surprise location. I could not have been happier when he pulled up to Clio, a restaurant I wanted to try for a long time. So, my birthday ended with a delicious bottle of wine, dinner and dessert. I could not have asked for more- the BF went above and beyond this birthday, I am a very lucky girl. (Thank you BF, I love you!)

____________________________________________



I have a half day of work today, the BF picks me up at around 1 and its off for an afternoon birthday celebration and then dinner out. Its all a surprise, which is killing me because usually I find out everything. But, I'm very excited for an all about me day- yeah!



I'll be back tomorrow to post all about it...till then I hope everyone has a fantastic day as well!!

2 comments:

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Have the happiest of birthdays! How nice that you get leave work early and have an afternoon of surprises. I like you always figure out what's going on and even though I say I hate surprises I really would like to be truly surprised one day. So I think it's great that you have no clue what is going on.

Can't wait to hear all the details.

Love that cake image. That frosting looks wonderfully delicious.

Unknown said...

wooo-hooo! happy birthday! hope you have the most FANTASTIC day filled with lots of awesome-ness and delicious food!