10.29.2008

Flowers and Tablescapes Eye Candy

I first heard about Artfool from Martha Stewart, she had them on her show for a Halloween special and they created the most beautiful "creepy" flower arrangements I had ever seen. I went right on their website to check out more and everything I saw went right into my wedding inspiration folder. Now I'm not even engaged, but a girls gotta get ideas somewhere for that someday (I really hope the BF doesn't see this post...hmmm or maybe I do, hint hint).

Anyway, here is some beautiful Wednesday eye candy:




All images from the Artfool website

1 comment:

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Hopefully your BF gets the hint. It never hurts to nudge him just a little :) especially if it means you'll get to plan a fab wedding with all those wonderful flower pictures.