5.29.2012

All you need is love

Since everyone I basically know is pregnant right now I figured I'd work on using purple in a nursery this time.  I'm actually really liking this space I think I could live with the color scheme in my own family room or bedroom


I think my favorite part is the Lee Jofa Indianola Weave fabric- I have to find a way to use that in a real life nursery project for sure.  I also love the All You Need is Love poster, perfect for baby and Mom & Dad.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!


3 comments:

Ashley said...

Perhaps THE most sophisticated nursery I've ever seen! Love the fabric and the lamp choice.

melanie said...

My bedroom is purple and a grayish pink this is the perfect shades for an update....

sofa said...

Good day
I have recently been looking for info about this subject for a while and this is the best I have found out till now. Appreciated!