9.25.2008

Apples as inspiration

Going apple picking got me inspired to see some more red. I went hunting and found these awesome examples of rooms with red in them- some are the whole room, others are just a touch like a pretty vase or flower arrangement. So, here is my very red eye candy for the day:
Source: Kelly Wearstler
Source: Pointclickhome.com
Ashley Wittaker- Source: House Beautiful
Amanda Nesbit- Source: House Beautiful
Source: Jonathan Adler
Meg Braff - Source: House Beautiful
Source: House Beautiful
Source: Domino
Drew Barrymore's office door- Source: Domino
Source: MA Belle
Source: Erinn Valencich
Source: BHG

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fabuluos collection of images!

Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog. I hope you'll visit again! :)

My Notting Hill said...

Beautiful post - that's a serious collection of great pics! Looking forward to visiting regularly.

LindsB said...

Aw, thanks paloma and my notting hill...that's so sweet of you both!

Anonymous said...

Great Post!!! love all the red!