2.19.2014

Dreams do come true...

I often find myself dreaming about that day I will have my own lake house.  I spend hours planning it in my head.  How it will look and feel, what it will be like to spend Summers up there, and how my family will be up there all the time.  Some may say I live in fantasy land, but hey, dreams do come true!

This time I didn't just plan it in my head, I actually made up a few boards to give my ideas some real life looks.


I want a light sofa, but my husband likes dark.  So I did one of each, naturally.



So tell me, what do you dream about??

4 comments:

whalingcitycottage said...

Lake house for sure! Even if I had all the money in the world. Clear, green, cool lake with an old house, paneling. And an attic full of twin beds for all the cousin's kids. :)

Louisa said...

Love that rug!! Source, please?

Kim said...

They say visioning is the first step to reality! Go do it!! I dream about a beach home! xo

Kathysue said...

a beach house in Carmel or Pacific Grove California, only a dream, but a nice one!!
Kathysue