4.13.2012

Fit for a Captain

I feel like every other day one of my friends is telling me they are pregnant.  I guess I'm just at that age where people start having babies.  While that wont be me for a LONG time, I am having fun putting together nursery ideas for their little ones.

The most recent board I put together was for my good friend from high school.  She wanted something orange & blue with hints of the ocean. She already has the crib and changing table so I started with those and got to work.  Here is what I put together for her little boy



I added my own personal touch too,  the books on the bookshelf are some of my very favorite.  I mean what Boston girl doesn't love Make Way For Ducklings?

Happy Friday Everyone!


PS- don't forget about the Happy Habitat phone case giveaway- get your entry in today!


14 comments:

Belle on Heels said...

You know how I feel about orange and blue...love it :) And that fox?!?! SOOOOO cute!

pve design said...

Adorable.
Mailing a box to you today....something fun for you!
Happy Spring and love your board.
What a chic nursery.
pve

A Big Little Life said...

I love this nursery! It's not too baby and the room will work for several years instead of just the first year.

Laurie said...

Love the orange & navy! Sweet nursery.

H.G. The Countess said...

I just went to a shower for a girl whose husband is from Boston and that book made an appearance! I hadn't heard of it before.

Brittany said...

Love the orange and blue combo and definitely love Make Way for Ducklings...cutest book ever!

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

Ha! Make Way For Ducklings....a true Bostonian classic. I have 2 new babies in my friends' lives....I understand.

Karena said...

Lindsb this is an adorable yet versatile nursery, Bravo!

I have a $100 Gift Card Giveaway from Soft Surroundings if you would like to enter!!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Like Me Some said...

This looks fantastic! I love the rug & the navy and orange combo!!

pve design said...

hope the package arrived....!!!:)
pve

Unknown said...

Make way for ducklings - may 1, 2012!

Krista said...

What a great look! Please tell me more about that rug. I think I may just want to use it in my own nursery!

LindsB said...

Krista- its from rugsusa.com and its called the Homespun Chevron in Navy. I love that rug, its perfect for any room really!

Krista said...

Thanks! You're great!