3.27.2012

I'm loving...


1. I'm totally loving rose gold, this little heart bracelet is so cute
2. Loving this mint green color lately- I think I need some new ballet flats
3. The colors in this throw pillow are perfection
4. Reusable bags are essential for those farmers market trips.  I think I need a few of these Baggu bags for this Summer.
5. An instant pick me up tan- love these TanTowels
6. I got a pair of these Turkish T towels recently and I'm hooked- they are light, colorful and perfect for a day at the beach!
7. C Wonder has such cute accessories, I love the monogrammed plates
8. Any desk would be instantly brightened with this colorful Japanese Washi tape
9. At only 10 smackaroos you can't go wrong with a little neck bling

14 comments:

Jessie said...

Have you used those tan towels? I keep trying things and they all make me streaking and orange! Love all of your picks.

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Tan Towels are the best! my go-to.

LindsB said...

Jessie, yes I have tried them over and over! I love how they work, and as long as I remember to wash my hands really well after I use one I'm good to go with no streaking!

Ashley said...

Everything screams spring! Beautiful! Love, love, love those girly J.Crew flats.

Sadie + Stella said...

Couldn't love your choices anymore than I do! Especially tan towels. My saving grace!

McKae @ Kaes Corner Design said...

Wow great picks! Everything is so springy. I think I need those shoes.

Stephanie Sabbe said...

I love those tanning wipes. My white legs REALLY love them.

erica said...

I am loving those flats and I cannot live without tanning towels. Love your blog and I am your newest follower. xo

Like Me Some said...

Loving those flats!!! Super cute and yummy color!!!

Chic Coles said...

What fun! All of these brights are so beautiful. We are so happy Spring is here!

Laurie said...

Loving those J Crew flats - yummy color.

meghan said...

I'm going to the beach at 4 today and have been thinking about buying tan towels. I've seen them mentioned twice now in the blogging world and think I need to pick them up on the way. I'm pasty paper white and it is not cute!

Sharon@house58blog.com said...

Loving those Turkish towels. They are so gorgeous!
Do we know if the Tan Towels work well?

casey at loft and cottage said...

Love your happy spring picks! The Turkish towels are lovely. Been wanting them forever!