2.03.2012

Game Time

It's a big weekend around these parts.  I feel like I did in grade school the night before a big test.  I don't know why, I don't normally get this worked up about a game.  But this isn't just any game, its the biggest game of the year.  It also happens to be a rematch, and a damn good one at that.

Just so you know where my alliance stands, it's with New England.  Always has been, always will be. No questions.  I am a New England girl all the way. 

Just so you dont think this is only a sports post here is some pretty red, white and blue eyecandy










GO PATS!



(Credit: Domino, Pinterest, House Beautiful Photo by Douglas Friedman, Pinterest, Candydirect.com, Lonny design by David Caferio Photo by Patrick Cline, Emersonmade, and deadspin.com)

8 comments:

CLP said...

Ahh, as a Ravens fan the Pats broke my heart two weeks ago!! That being said you all do have the best looking QB in the league. Hope it's a great game! (p.s., I LOVE the bedroom in the picture second from the bottom. So cute!)

Belle on Heels said...

^ Agreed on the heartbroken. And we can TOTALLY still be bloggy friends since I am not a Giants fan. I am just rooting for the team that didn't cause me to stare blankly at a wall for the better part of an hour :)

LindsB said...

Alright Sarah, you get a pass this time- I feel your pain. I felt that pain when the Pats lost in the last Superbowl against the HATED NY team that shall not be named.

OK, back to being blog friends again :)

court. said...

yay, me too! I'm a Rhode Islander living in the heart of Giants country: NYC! I think I'm going to have to watch the game at home or under a rock to get some peace!

Barnwood Urbanist said...

Yeah! Go Pats!!

Laurie said...

Yeah! Go Pats! Love the desk in the first picture.

Stephanie Sabbe said...

when in Rome....I'll have my red white and blue on tomorrow

Interior Designer said...

Lovely in red. Can't wait for the game to start. I'm a Pat-man!