1.11.2012

major crush time

Sometimes I stumble upon a designers website and as I click through the portfolio I feel like I hit the megabucks jackpot.  I ooo and ahhh over each and every photo and I fall in love, deep in love.  It happened this morning when I came across the Barrie Benson site and seriously gasped out loud.

Its not often where I really LOVE every project in their portfolio, but seriously her use of COLOR, pattern, texture and all those friggin details have me weak in the knees.

Ok enough talk, just look, or drool

The wall color, the sofa, the pillows, the coffee table, the side chair, the sans drapes windows, what, WHAT!

In my version of heaven, this is what it looks like.

heaven also has a room with yellow drapes with amazing trim, like this one.




I could sleep in that tub.  The monograms and that rug need to be mine.

I don't really cook, but I would channel my inner Julia every night if I had kitchen like this. 


I.need.that.rug. 





Do you need a napkin to wipe your drool now?  I cant get enough, like for real I want to skin these rooms and wear them like last years Versace.

All photos from the Barrie Benson website, check out more here.

13 comments:

Sharon@house58blog.com said...

Wow! There are so many details that are really interesting. Beautiful color combinations as well. I love that kitchen!! Great post!

Laurie said...

Gasp Gasp Gasp! These rooms are all so fantastic - I could move in any one of them and be oh so happy. Thanks for sharing.

Karena said...

Beautiful and would you believe the last image is one of my favorites!

All the Best!
xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

Lindsay said...

Wow. So, so beautiful.

JMW said...

I'm with you on the cooking - I think I would do so much more of it if I had a kitchen like that! Great pics.

bryn alexandra said...

YAY for Charlotte designers!! She shops at the store I work at a lot. She is soo talented.

Hannah said...

Holy moly! PIN PIN PIN! I think I just found my dream home decor. Thanks for sharing!!

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

Stephanie Sabbe said...

yum! good find. I'm with Hannah, all I think now is pin pin pin.

heather (love your space) said...

The designer's own house was one of my FAVORITES in Domino (two of the rooms are in your post.) Thanks for sharing more of her work!

Kim @ keller-creative said...

What awesome use of color and pattern!

Chelsea Junget said...

Love all the grasscloth!

Jenna at Homeslice said...

wow, it really is beautiful! I can't even begin to list all the things I love in these images. Thanks for sharing!

Sam said...

I will fight you for that yellow/pink/gray rug...