12.05.2011

2011 Gift Guide for the Ladies

Its that time of year again!  Time to start checking those lists to make sure everyone on your gift list is taken care of.  Need some ideas for the ladies in your life? Here are my current favorites:

1. perfect for any outfit this BCBG Harlow Reptile Print Clutch can be dressed up or down

2. For your bag or travel love the colors on this Tory Burch makeup bag

3. Bath towel or beach towel these Turkish towels are bright and cheery

4. the Kendra Scott Darby earrings are such a lovely shade of green 

5. love this Kate Spade bud vase on your nightstand, side table or tucked on a bookshelf for a bright surprise

6. there are about a million places I can think of to put a tray, especially this Furbish Studio leopard print tray

7. My best friends got me this Max & Chloe monogram necklace for my birthday and I have not taken it off since

8. You can never have too many L.L. Bean Boat and Tote Bags.  Monogram it or label it for what its used for, I'd love a new "Laundry" one

9. I'm on a big rose gold kick and these knot earrings are simple and classic

10. Every girl needs a stylish case for her iPad (or kindle, or any other tech device) Amagansett Tablet Computer Case

11. I love places to corral all my stuff and this Square Horn Bowl is perfect in any room, from bathroom to bedroom

12. Anything with a monogram is a lovely gift in my book, and I'm not even Southern!  A monogrammed jewelry case from Leontine Linens is the perfect present for any monogram lover

16 comments:

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

Great round up, I love that clutch!

EJR said...

great choices! I bookmarked that ipad case for my Mom. One of her favorite places is the Amagansett market, and that's the name of the ipad case....perfect!

Daily Cup of Couture said...

adore all of your gift selections! xx

Kim @ keller-creative said...

I have the monogram necklace and I love it as well. Your other picks are awesome. I want those Turkish towels and the tory burch case.

Danielle Sigwalt Interiors said...

Love Turkish towels...so need to put that on my wish list and these are just divine!

Camila said...

Great round up. I actually ordered a couple of things on your list already for Christmas gifts! Ah great minds think alike.

Ashley said...

Oh, I too am all about the monogramming, so I love the LL Bean tote and the Leontine zippered pouches!

Jordan - Queen of LA! said...

i love how everyone is posting gift guides! i did one myself today :)

over the weekend i picked up those exact kendra scott earrings - they are gorgeous! and i love that furbish tray. GREAT pics!

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Oh, fun lovelies!! I adore Kendra Scott, I'd be happy to see something of hers under my tree! Janell

L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...

Oh you have certainly put together a great gift list! I need a few of these things for myself.. The clutch, both pair of earrings, the leopard tray, and most definitely the ll bean tote!

meghan said...

I love number 1. And then I asked my fiance for number 7 as our wedding present with my new initials...he doesn't like them, so we'll see if he picks something different.

Anonymous said...

I have those Bluenile earrings and they're great! Highly recommend!!

Home Constructions said...

I agree. These are perfect gift guides for ladies. So men bookmark this page.

Sharon@house58blog.com said...

The clutch and the horn bowl are my favorites!

Carrie @ Hazardous Design said...

That horn bowl is awesome. Now I just need to find some creative ways to hint to my husband that this should be in my stocking Christmas morning :)

Joi said...

Love that TB make-up bag. : )