9.01.2011

Color Trends


The Pantone Fall 2011 Fashion Color Report came out awhile ago, but its finally Fall 2011!  While I love these colors for fashion, they also play a big role in interiors as well.

I'm thinking I need to paint something Bamboo or buy an accessory in that color- I just love it.

Anywho, here are some beautiful rooms following the Fall 2011 Color trends











(Photos from:  Alice Lane Home, Amanda Nisbet, Apartment Therapy, Jill Seidner Interior Design, Kishani Perera, Rue Magazine, Full House, Design Sponge, and Pinterest)

8 comments:

Cat said...

I am in love with all of these colors ... my eyes literally did a happy dance :)

♥ Cat brideblu

Ashley said...

Oh so pretty. I am particularly excited about the deep teal color--it makes me excited every time I see it used well.

BJJ said...

I really love the kiwi color with the dark teal and grey tones. Perfect for all year around in the South!

always love to catch up on your blog! hope all is well. :)

SHERRY HART said...

Love them all. So easy to gravitate towards those colors in the fall and winter.

sewfarandaway said...

just ordered mustard colored towels on one kings lane last night and was torn between their grey or mustard pillow shams. i think it was colucci product- love those colors!

Erin Margaret said...

Love this. I especially love the last photo. I am really loving hot pink lately! :)

p-l-a-i-d said...

These are such great paint combinations. I love the rooms you chose!

navy and orange said...

LOVING the purple and brown room! what a great color combo for an outfit too: the fall brown with a jewel tone purple. great inspiration!

xoxo navy & orange