9.13.2011

Color my world

September kinda just crept up on me, it just came out of nowhere.  Does anyone else feel like that?

With September came the start of school and this semester I am taking a Color Theory class.  I'm only 2 classes in and already I love it!  School is totally different when you are taking classes that you LOVE and are really interested in.  Color Theory is nothing like my Econ 101 class in college.  Talk about booooring.

Anywoo- if I am absent every few days or so I'm blaming my homework.  In fact, this weeks homework was coming up with my own color wheel. 


It's not as easy as it looks- all that mixing and getting JUST the right colors.  I really hope I don't have too many wrong, ekk.

The syllabus has us doing so many fun things in this class and I'll be sure to share more than just my silly paint mixing.



PS- can we discuss the whole target.com site crash this morning? Like how did they not know the Missoni line would be popular. I was beyond PO'ed


8 comments:

Julip Made said...

I am a huge color theory nerd, which might have something to do with the fact that my mom is an artist and taught color theory for year. I love the types of assignments related to color theory and would often do them along with her students or be the guinea pig trial for her new assignments. Definitely share your doodles and finished assignments with us!

p-l-a-i-d said...

Your color class sounds so fun! There is nothing more fun than learning about colors!

Daily Cup of Couture said...

SO fun! And yes ... the target.com crash was ridiculous! xx

Unknown said...

I am equally bummed. I have been trying to access their site all day!

Laura Trevey said...

Yay for the color wheel ~ love to see those paints out :) !!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

yay for school! I was over at the BAC last night for a thesis review.

Amy Bird said...

Where do you take your color theory class? That sounds so fun!
Amy

LindsB said...

Amy, I take classes at the BAC here in Boston- they are great!