1.06.2011

a common resolution

Every year thousands of us make New Year's resolutions.  Some we keep, and some get put on the back burner.  One resolution I know alot of us make (myself included) is to get organized. 

Anyway, with upcoming wedding I have told myself that I must get better making sure all of my ideas and to-do lists are neat and easy to find.  You don't even know how many amazing ideas I had that just got lost in the mix and now its too late (insert sad face and violin playing here)


Before Christmas I won a giveaway on Linsey's blog, LLH Designs, and in no time I had this beautiful memo pad sitting on my desk.



I am obsessed with the font she used and the colors are even prettier in person.  The pad will surely help my resolution to stay organized for my wedding.

and yes, I even covered an old pencil in pretty paper so it would match for this photo.


Thank you Linsey, you have no idea how much I love my new memo pad!


(Check out more pretty things like this memo pad at LLH Designs)

12 comments:

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

That is SO cute!

Anonymous said...

cute!

and um, i DIE over your planner-ipad case?-i dunno but i want it

LindsB said...

Thanks Danielle! Its a notebook actually and its from Graphic Image, I am obsessed with everything they have!

Julie said...

I think I especially love the font!

pve design said...

pretty snazzy!
pve

Unknown said...

adoro!!!

*kiss kiss*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Bravehearted Beauty {formerly LLH Designs} said...

You're so sweet, Lindsey! It was a joy to design this little happy for you! Thanks for your excitement about it.

You've actually reminded me that I need to design some refills for my own home. I like to keep on in the kitchen, one by my desk, one by my bed and another in the bathroom. :)

Have fun staying organized!
Linsey

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

really cute, great giveaway to win!

jandjhome said...

I love the blue and that font is beautiful. I hope it helps you stay organized.

livingwithstyle said...

Very nice, I really like her stationary! Thank you for sharing...

Lindsay, can you hit up the KMD FB page and "like"

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kristine-Mullaney-Design/218551686797

Also, a very cool surprise in a couple days on the blog.

Cheers!
Kristine

Navy Bean said...

I just discovered LLH Designs today and I absolutely love her designs! These little memo pads make the perfect gifts. I've already bookmarked her blog and website!

Ariane said...

I also love the font!