7.08.2010

a welcomed welcome

My entryway received a little upgrade last week.


The rug is from RugsUSA.com and is the perfect addition to my close-to-nonexistent entry.

Now my guests have a lovely place to wipe their shoes on their way in to my apartment.


I'm looking forward to having this rug here during the long, cold and slushy Boston Winters.  The lovely salt and sand can stay put on this little rug and save my shiny wood floors from a disaster.

RugsUSA.com offers so many different styles and sizes of rugs, you should definitely check them out for your own entryway upgrade!

Check out my rug right HERE

Happy Thirsty Thursday everyone!

PS- I am headed to see Eclipse tonight with a few other Boston bloggers and I CAN'T WAIT to see Edward and Jacob again, oh how I've missed them!

9 comments:

Full House said...

Oooh have fun with your boys at the movie theatre. I've heard it is the best out of the series yet.

Likey the new rug.

Shorely Chic said...

your apartment looks so cute! I want to see more!

Anonymous said...

Oh i cannot wait for the movie. i may get there at 6pm and just wait for it to start. lol

Living Livelier said...

fun! I can almost stomach the thought of a slushy Boston winter in this heat!
deb

pve design said...

I am a firm believer that rugs are the perfect thing to come home to. Rugs at the door sure help to leave the grit and grime from coming in. I am on the hunt for my foyer rug so this is perfect timing.
happy weekend.
pve

Cristin // Simplified Bee said...

a rug always helps define the entry... yours is beautiful!

xo,
cristin

Averill said...

Love the faux bois!

Christi said...

the rug looks great!

deliciously organized said...

Love the rug! I need to come over and see it in person. Haven't been over there in a while!