6.28.2010

On His Own and a Winner

Do you remember seeing this drop dead gorgeous dress and hearing the name Jason Wu for the first time?


I do, and ever since then I have been seeing more and more of his beautiful work on red carpets all over.  I often wonder how people come up with such amazing designs that seem so effortless at the same time.  Not only do I wonder how they come up with these works of art, I often wonder WHERE they come up with them.

Well wonder no more.  After searching through stalking the portfolios of my favorite designers for updates I came across the Carrier and Company portfolio which had a little section called Jason Wu Office

Talk about dream job AND dream location!


Talk about amazing office space! The creative juices that are flowing around here must be nutty.  I can't wait to see what other stunning creations come out of here. 


(photos from Carrier and Company)


______________________

The winner of the Perfect Summer Giveaway dress from Shabby Apple is....


Jeannine from Small and Chic in Cville!!

Congrats Jeannine!  Shoot me an email today with your size choice and your address so I can get this sent out to you asap!

Don't forget that you have till the end of the month to get an extra 10% off anything at the Shabby Apple website. At checkout use the code:  

EVERYTHINGLEB10OFF


Enjoy!!

14 comments:

Laura Trevey said...

I love that cool lucite table and fabulous office space...

Design Love said...

So beautiful.....love it all! That gown was gorgeous!!

Cindy

Anonymous said...

Oh i've seen this before. My friend went to high school with Jason in CT. Guess he was pretty creative back then too!

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

I can just get a sense of how great it would be to work in this office, clean and sharp, with a great energy! Janell

Averill said...

Wu's office definitely reflects his style -- love it!

And thanks for the Shabby Apple Discount; I love them.

alison giese Interiors said...

Yowza! I could certainly handle it!

charm home said...

That is such an inspiring work space! I love that the palette is pretty neutral but there are pops of color throughout. -c

Kelly Green said...

well spotted - great office! love that green dress on the rack! KG

L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...

Love the black/grey and white with the pops of colors throughout! Very clean yet edgy!

Congrats to the winner!!!

Dayka Robinson said...

i am loving that desk by the window--what sexy legs!

Rachel said...

What an awesome office!! So full of color and style - but the fashion still takes center stage!

pve design said...

I spy a green dress and a great office to work at!
pve

Jeannine | The Small and Chic Home said...

Hooray! Thank you so much for the dress! I've been at a conference for the last few days, so I'm a bit behind on my reading. I'm only just seeing this. :)

Unknown said...

Inspirational spaces lead to creating inspiration! Thanks for inspiring with this post!